From May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 / EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (called GDPR or Regulation) will be applied by all EU Member States. Its main purpose is to increase the level of protection of personal data and create a trustworthy climate that allows each person to control their own data.
We assure you that MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. (also known as the "Company" or "the Firm") will continue to process the personal data of the clients only for well-defined purposes and only if the clients have expressed their choice
1. What is personal data and how do we get it?
Personal data is the information that a customer can be identified directly or indirectly. MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. can obtain these data as follows:
- Directly from the customer
These are usually the information provided at the beginning of the collaboration when you become our client or when you use our products or services (when signing the contract or during its course): - First name, CNP, postal and e-mail address, telephone number and other.
Your contact with us such as filling in and sending a contact form / request for information, an SMS, an e-mail or a transmitted letter or other evidence of a contact with us is the way we obtain personal data.
In certain situations, MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. can also collect customer data by automated means. For example, personal data can be collected through: cookies when the customer interacts with our banners, advertisements and / or mobile applications when visiting the website.
Data collected so far can include: IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile device identification number, geographic location, redirect URLs, information about actions taken, or interaction with the Company.
From external sources
For offering products and services, MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. may obtain personal data from sources such as third-party data aggregators, partners or associates (if you have given them permission to share information with us regarding personal information), public sources and social networking sites of third parties, online platforms (if the customer agrees that their personal data will be communicated to MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH SRL).
MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. can combine multiple types of personal data of the customer, coming from multiple sources only to serve the customer's interests and only with his / her consent.
2. What personal data do we process?
Types of data we may have if applicable:
- Your name, address, personal identification number (when you provide it voluntarily), your landline and / or mobile phone number, date of birth, gender and email address.
These data are mostly needed for: response to certain requests, order identification, billing, delivery
- Location data
A location can be derived from the IP address or data such as a postal code or city name;
3. The legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for your data collection and processing is:
- the supply or service contract to which you are a party or your request before concluding a contract;
- fulfilling a legal obligation;
- the legitimate interest of the Company
4. Why do we process personal data?
We process personal data only for legitimate purposes, such as providing you with products and services from our portfolio or providing assistance with certain products, identifying you when placing an order that requires us to deliver your products , to provide you with various information that may be useful to you (informing your incomplete order, product stock information, discount vouchers)
Because it is a legitimate interest that does not harm the customer's rights, MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. will process your personal data in order to:
- to request feedback on the Client's experience or to evaluate the satisfaction of the Customer
- Create and maintain Client accounts
- Improve the products and services we offer by assessing the number of users accessing or using our products and services
Unless agreed to, MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. will process your personal information to inform you of:
- offers, promotions or special events
- For marketing purposes
We do not develop profile activities and protect children through decent and appropriate content for any age of our site. We verify, through the means that we reasonably have, that those who contact us and whose personal data can thus come into our care to have over 18 years of age.
MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. does not process data that can be considered as sensitive. Therefore, we do not require in any form sensitive biometric data, bank information, health data, data on legal history, information on political, religious beliefs, or any other confidential information about customers and users of products and our services.
5. Can your personal data be processed by third parties?
In case the client expresses his / her consent or has a legitimate interest in the use of his or her personal data, MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. will be able to communicate this data to third parties.
MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. may communicate the customer's personal data to third parties in the following situations and to the following entities:
- Suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the delivery of products and services (transport and courier, service, call center service providers);
- state authorities (including tax authorities);
- accountants, auditors, court experts, lawyers or other such external counselors of the Company or to third parties providing products and services to the company (security providers, IT systems, generation services, delivery and administration of invoices and / or salary data , financial consultants)
- the Company's suppliers directly / indirectly involved in the marketing and promotion process
We mention that the use of empowered persons / third parties is justified by business reasons, in order to offer specialized, professional services and to limit the amount and type of data transmitted to third parties to the strict and necessary and justifiable.
As a rule, MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. will not communicate the customer's personal data to a third party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless the customer agrees to do so.
6. How long do we keep and process personal data?
Your personal data is processed throughout our contractual relationship and, upon completion, at least for the period required by applicable law, including, but not limited to, archiving provisions. Unless the law provides otherwise, your data will be archived for a period of 5 years after the contractual relationship expires.
7. What are the clients' rights regarding the processing of personal data and how can they be exercised?
The Regulation confers a series of specific data protection rights on individuals to whom personal data are processed, and MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. provides an environment that facilitates exercise.
- Right of information / access - means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us that we process or not the personal data that concern you and, if so, you have access to the data and the information on the way they are processed these data.
- Right to withdraw consent - Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of the consent granted prior to withdrawal, performance of a contract, in order to fulfill a legal obligation or to pursue our legitimate interests.
- The right to data portability - refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured format that is currently used by us and which can be read automatically, but also to the right to transmit these data directly to another operator, if this is feasible from a technical point of view.
- Right to Opposition - Targets your right to oppose the processing of your personal data when processing is necessary to carry out a task that is in the public interest or when it is in the legitimate interest of the operator. When processing your personal data is for direct marketing or processing under express consent, you have the right to oppose your processing at any time.
- Right to rectification - refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") means that you have the right to request the deletion of personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you will withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; you will oppose the processing and there are no other legitimate reasons to prevail; personal data has been processed illegally; personal data must be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation; personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
- The right to restrict processing - can be exercised if the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period necessary to verify the correctness of the data; processing is illegal, and you will oppose the deletion of personal data, but instead request restriction.
- The right to lodge a complaint - complaints concerning the processing of personal data may be addressed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. For the exercise of these rights, as well as for any further questions regarding this information or in connection with the use of the Personal Data by the Company, please contact us by choosing any of the communication modalities described below.
- Additional rights related to automated decisions - you can ask for and get human intervention about that processing, you can express your own point of view and you can challenge the decision.
8. How do we protect personal data and what happens in an incident?
MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. apply appropriate security measures to ensure the security of the customer's personal data. To ensure the safety of personal data, MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. has implemented a number of security measures that are in line with industry standards. These do not cover those personal data the client chooses to communicate in public or online public spaces. We have also established internal procedures and regulations for limiting the movement of personal data, as well as keeping and archiving. We limited the number of operators to whom we outsourced part of our services, and the type of personal data that can be transmitted to them to a minimum. Platforms and systems where we store data in electronic format are protected by antivirus and passwords. The website www.msnindustrialwash.ro holds an SSL certificate. In the event of a cyber attack for theft or vandalism that could lead to the disclosure or compromise of data, MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L. commits itself to take all necessary measures to document and remedy the incident and to limit the consequences. It will also inform the users and the National Authority for Data Protection within 72 hours of discovering the incident.
9. How can you contact us?
Datele companiei noastre sunt:
S.C. MSN INDUSTRIAL WASH S.R.L.
Reg. Com.: J13/3358/2018
CIF RO 40188923
If you have any questions or requests regarding your personal data, you can contact us:
- - pe email la adresa email@example.com
- - pe mobil/sms la +0757 777 722